Recommended insurance amount/security level
- £10,000 overnight cash cover (£100,000 valuables)**
- Burglary resistance Class 1 according to VdS 2450 / EN 1143-1
- Fire resistance according to EN 1047-1, S 60 P (1 hour for paper)
- (AiS Approved) By the Association of Insurance Surveyors
- Standard double bitted key lock
- Key lock supplied with 2 keys
- Lock protected against drilling
- It has a hand lever handle
- Multi-layer construction of body and door
- Door thickness of 110 mm
- With bolt locking on all sides
- Special fillings and sealing systems protect the contents of the vault from fires and extinguishing water
- The Rottner Super Paper Premium range is available in 8 sizes
- 1 year warranty
- Supplied with 2 x adjustable shelves
- Safe is able to be secured to the floor
- Fixing material included
- Installation and operating instructions included
Locking options - contact us for more details
- Electronic lock certified EN 1300, Class B (no mechanical emergency opening)
- Mechanical combination lock EN 1300 Class A
* Due to fittings, the exterior depth increases by 60 mm.
** Suggested cash rating, always check with your insurance company first.
Safes under 1000 kg must be fixed to a concrete floor!
The Rottner Super Paper Premium range has been approved by the Association of Insurance Surveyors and is certified as a Eurograde 1 safe meaning it has a £10,000 cash rating and £100,000 valuables cover. Offering 60 minutes fire protection for paper according to EN-1047, S 60 P. The Super Paper has 4-sided strong locking bolts and can be secured to the floor using the hole in the base provided. The double bitted key lock, with 2 keys is easy to use, you can store up to 14 folders on 2 adjustable shelves.