High Security Safes
Certified and high security safes, with EN 1143:1 and ECB testing, up to Eurograde 6, 60K cash and 60.000 content cover. Small all large, they offer security for important documents and valuables. Most large sizes also have an interior safe included as standard.
Order now your high security safe at Rottner Security and keep your valuables safe.
We recommend that all safes less than 1000 kg are anchored, and we can also offer delivery with installation or positioning. Every safe delivered as new will have the anchoring kit with it, and we can offer technical support if needed. High Security safes are in most cases also fireproof, and they contain special insulation concrete between the wall sheets. Some will also have a surrounding fire seal around the door.
Rottner Power Safe 300 DB Key Lock
Rottner Samoa 26 Safe Key Lock Anthracite
Rottner Power Safe 300 EL Electronic Lock
Rottner Samoa 40 Safe Key Lock Anthracite
Rottner Toscana 40 Safe DB Key Lock Anthracite
Rottner Toscana 26 Safe DB Key Lock Anthracite
Rottner Power Safe 600 IT DB Key Lock
Rottner Samoa 26 Safe 26 Electronic Lock Anthracite
Rottner Toscana 50 Safe DB Key Lock Anthracite
Rottner Fire Hero 30 DB Key Lock
Rottner Power Safe 600 IT EL Electronic Lock
Rottner Monaco 45 Safe DB Key Lock Black
Rottner Samoa Safe 40 Electronic Lock Anthracite
Rottner Toscana 40 Safe Electronic Lock Anthracite
Rottner Power Safe 800 IT DB Key Lock
Rottner Fireproof Document Safe FireChamp 30 EL Premium Electronic Lock
Rottner Samoa 65 Safe Key Lock Anthracite
Rottner Toscana 26 Safe Electronic Lock Anthracite
Rottner Fire Hero 50 DB Key Lock
Rottner Toscana 50 Safe Electronic Lock Anthracite
STW123GDC Fire Safe International
Rottner Power Safe 800 IT EL Electronic Lock
Rottner Power Safe 1000 IT DB Key Lock
Rottner Fire Hero 30 EL Electronic Lock
Rottner Atlas Fire Premium Fireproof Safe 45 Key Lock
Rottner Monaco 45 Safe Electronic Lock Black
Rottner Toscana 65 Safe DB Key Lock Anthracite
Rottner Monaco 65 Safe DB Key Lock Black
Rottner Samoa 85 Safe Key Lock Anthracite
Rottner Fireproof Safe Fire Champ Premium 45 Electronic Lock Anthracite
Rottner Power Safe 1000 IT EL Electronic Lock
Rottner Fire Hero 65 DB Key Lock
Rottner Samoa Safe 65 Electronic Lock Anthracite
Rottner Atlas Fire Premium 65 Fireproof Safe Key Lock
Rottner Atlas Fire Premium W 65 Fireproof Safe Key Lock
What distinguishes a High security safe?
The trademarks of a High security safe are:
• Robust construction.
Decisive for the security levels are:
• To be used for private and commercial use:
Private: There are smaller safes for small valuables such as jewelry, passports, type certificates, smaller documents or cash. Larger safes can be used for folders and documents, but they can also be used as weapon safes - provided the cabinet meets the appropriate security level.
Commercial: ideal for companies when storing folders, important documents (such as: business license, service contracts, leases, policies, car license plates, type certificates, etc.).
If you want to use the high security safes for storing folders, you should first consider how much folder space should there be - there are different sized models - the space ranges from space for 5 folders to safes with space for about 20 folders - depending on requirement.
• Protection for valuables
High security safes are versatile. According to your individual needs, we can offer the right safe. The safes are subdivided into security levels, classes and levels of resistance - ensuring burglar-proof and fire-proof protection. Private and commercial, there are enough goods that need to be protected, therefore, the install space in your own home or in companies have to be initially planned.
The high security safes allow you to store smaller and larger items and objects. Which size is meaningful and necessary, should be well considered:
Rottner Security offers a large selection of exclusive, burglar-proof and / or fire-proof safes from various manufacturers. The high quality and the different safety classes meet the highest demands. High security safes are considered to be particularly secure and are ideal depositors of cash, documents, jewelry, watches, and more.
Safes and security levels
If you are interested in a high security safe due to the fire protection, then you should definitely opt for a fireproof safe deposit box. Paper is flammable and therefore requires special custody. Protection against heat and humidity for papers and data must be guaranteed.
High quality, refractory material, which is carefully tested, ensures that your documents will not be damaged even in case of fire.
Refractory safes come in different sizes and security levels at Rottner-Security. From basic protection to certified protection up to 120 minutes in case of fire - at Rottner-Security you will find the right solution.
The security levels of our safes can be found in our security level sheet.
Our trained staff will gladly inform you and answer your questions about safes. Do not hesitate to contact us.
The classification for fire protection
- 30 minutes
- 60 minutes
- 120+ minutes
Door thickness, wall thickness
• Secure storage units without security rating / resistance grade
• "A" according to VDMA 24992, as of May 1995
• S1 according to EN 14450
• B according to VDMA 24992 as of May 1995
• Class EN 0 according to CSN EN1143-1 SZUCZ (can also be used as weapon cabinets)
• Class EN 1 according to CSN EN 1143-1 SZUCZ
• I according to EN 1143-1 Vds Class I ECB-S EN-1
• II according to EN 1143-1 Vds Class II ECB-S EN-2
• III according to EN 1143-1 Vds Class III ECB-S EN-3, VSÖ EN-3
• IV according to EN 1143-1 Vds Class IV ECB-S EN-4, VSÖ EN-4
• V according to EN 1143-1 Vds Class V
• V according to EN 1143-1 Vds Class V KB
• Class EN 2
• Class EN 3
• Class EN 4
• Class S1
• Class S2
• VDMA 'B'
Tip: Before you buy, check with your insurance advisor which cabinet is eligible for which amount of insurance!
Testing institutes for the safety of safes
Test institutes that certify our safes are
• ECB-S (European Certification Body) in Frankfurt
• VdS Schadenverhütung GmbH, based in Cologne.
• The VSÖ (Austrian Association of Security Companies) based in Vienna.
• MABISZ - Hungary
• SZU - Czech Republic
• For Fire Protection: UL (Underwriters Laboratories Inc.) - USA
These independent institutes conduct extensive testing to determine the appropriate levels of protection and security levels. How to perform these procedures is specified in the European standards 1143 and 14450 (formerly VDMA 24992).
What is the difference between high security safes and furniture safes?
High security safes properties:
• Suitable for commercial and private use
• Protects valuables from burglary and fire (depending on security level)
The safes can be adapted to your needs - there are differences in security levels, classes and levels of resistance - providing reliable burglary and fire protection.
Furniture Safe Properties:
• Compact & space saving
• Internal hinges
• Can be installed inside pieces of furniture
• Protection of private valuables.
Due to the specially designed construction, furniture safes can be installed in a piece of furniture - usually in a cabinet or in a table - by anchoring it the furniture safe cannot be removed.
The furniture safe is particularly suitable for smaller items, such as money, jewelry, watches, coins, cash boxes or similar items. No more loose valuables in various boxes and desks. You will still find your valuables in the usual place, but safely stowed away in a furniture safe, which ensures an additional high security protection and also saves space.
Which is the right high security safe?
Differences in construction, degree of resistance and security levels - these are the things that should be considered before you buy. Check with us, we are sure to find the right safe for you.
You can find our range of burglar-proof and / or fire-proof safes of various manufacturers in various sizes on Rottner-Security. The outer and inner dimensions of the cabinets can be found in the article description. Find out here about the appropriate high security safe from Rottner-Security.
Tip: Our trained staff will be happy to help and advise you if you have questions about our security products.
What do you want to keep in it?
A high security safe allows you to store smaller and larger items and objects. Which size is meaningful and necessary, should be well considered.
Private: There are smaller safes for smaller valuables such as jewelry, passports or cash. Larger safes can be used for folders, documents, but they can also be used as weapon cabinets - depending on the security level.
Commercial: Companies can store folders and documents (business license, employment contracts, etc.).
If you want to use the high security safe for storing folders, you should first consider for how much folder space should there be - there are different sized models - the space ranges from smaller safes for 5 folders up to safes with space for about 20 folders - depending on requirement.
As the safes are usually in use for a long time, keep in mind that the number of folders will increase over time!
Tip: Think about the purpose for what the cupboard should be used; also consider whether the safe is used privately or commercially.
Lock types - which lock is the best?
The question of the ideal lock can only be answered individually. The following overview of the different lock types gives general information.
There are four different lock types:
• The double-bitted key lock - this is the simplest way to secure the wall safe - you cannot forget the code - because there isn’t one! Two keys are supplied with the lock - please note that the keys must be stored in such a way that they are protected against unauthorized access. Due to the key storage clause or the high risk of a theft, insurance companies recommend a mechanical combination or electronic lock.
• The mechanical combination lock does not require any type of power supply. The change of the secret number combination is possible anytime (only the safe owner can change the code). The safe owner does not need a key and therefore has no risk of loss.
• The electronic lock: this is currently the most common option to secure the safe. The electronic lock is a convenient option and it is easy to use. It should be noted here that the lock works with batteries and these need changing occasionally. If the batteries fail, the lock can be supplied with power from the outside. The secret number combination can be changed as often as you like.
• Fingerprint lock: easy opening only with finger pressure. Forgetting codes or combinations of numbers does not matter anymore. Even losing or losing keys is a thing of the past. 60 different finger print sets can be stored.
Tip: weigh the pros and cons of the 4 different types of locks
High security safes - where should they be installed?
If the decision has been made for purchasing a safe, then the question arises, where to place the it? The following points should be considered:
• Comfort / accessibility
• Effort in transport
The safe should not be easy to find, but it should be easily accessible.
The high security safe should never be placed so that it is visible through a window. A good place to place a safe is for example the cellar.
Of course you will also find wall safes, floor safes, furniture safes, weapon cabinets, key safes, cash boxes, etc ... all in one place >> Rottner Security.