Recommended insurance amount/security level
- £10,000 overnight cash cover (£100,000 valuables)**
- Burglary resistance Class 1 according to VdS 2450 / EN 1143-1
- Fire resistance according to EN 1047-1, S 60 P (1 hour for paper)
- (AiS Approved) By the Association of Insurance Surveyors
- Mechanical combination lock EN 1300 Class A.
- Lock protected against drilling
- It has a hand lever handle
- Multi-layer construction of body and door
- Door thickness of 110 mm
- With bolt locking on all sides
- Special fillings and sealing systems protect the contents of the vault from fires and extinguishing water
- The Rottner Super Paper Premium range is available in 8 sizes
- 1 year warranty
- Supplied with 2 x adjustable shelves
- Safe is able to be secured to the floor
- Fixing material included
- Installation and operating instructions included
Locking options - contact us for more details
- Electronic lock certified EN 1300, Class B (no mechanical emergency opening)
- DB Key lock certified EN 1300, Class A
* Due to fittings, the exterior depth increases by 60 mm.
** Suggested cash rating, always check with your insurance company first.
Safes under 1000 kg must be fixed to a concrete floor!
The Rottner Super Paper Premium range has been approved by the Association of Insurance Surveyors and is certified as a Eurograde 1 safe meaning it has a £10,000 cash rating and £100,000 valuables cover. Offering 60 minutes fire protection for paper according to EN-1047, S 60 P. The Super Paper has 4-sided strong locking bolts and can be secured to the floor using the hole in the base provided. The mechanical combination lock is easy to use, you can store up to 6 folders on 2 adjustable shelves.