Terms and Conditions
Rottner Security UK Ltd - Terms and Conditions Definitions
• Goods – Articles and services sold to you including replacements for defective goods, hardware documentation, and software products licensed for use by you.
• Contract – The contract between us for the sale of goods
• The term “Rottner Security UK Ltd” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office Unit 2A, Charles Street, West Bromwich, B70 0AZ. Our company registration number in England& Wales is 5852994. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.No part of this Web Site is intended to constitute a contractual offer capable of acceptance. Your order constitutes a contractual offer and our acceptance of that offer is deemed to occur upon our sending a dispatch email to you indicating that your order has been fulfilled and has been handed over to the delivery company to be delivered to you.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Please review our Privacy Notice, which also governs your visit to our website, to understand our practices.
• If you use the website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorised access to your account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure and should inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorised manner. If you are under 18, you may use our website only with involvement of a parent or guardian. Rottner Security UK Ltd. and its associates reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
• The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Rottner Security UK Ltd and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose.
• All Insurance Ratings given in our descriptions are in accordance with the manufacturer’s literature. Please always consult with your insurance companies prior to buying your product.
• All product images on Rottner Security's website are for illustrative purposes only - please note that the image on the website may not correspond exactly with the item you will receive. All specifications, drawings and particulars of weights, dimensions, capacity or other details contained in our website or catalogues are intended merely to give a general idea of goods but will not form part of any contract. If a product offered by Rottner Security itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
•We shall make every effort to ensure the accuracy of technical details relating to the goods on the website or catalogues but we accept no liability in contract or tort or under statute or otherwise for any damages or injury arising directly or indirectly from any error or omission in such technical details whether caused by our negligence or otherwise. Unless otherwise stated, electrical ratings represent safe working limits. Dimensions and other physical characteristics are subject to normal commercial tolerances. We reserve the right without prior notice to discontinue any Goods or to make design changes as part of a continuous programme of improvements or to assist availability.
• You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
• All Goods detailed in our catalogue have been processed in strict accordance with standard quality procedures, approved to BS EN ISO 9001:2000.
• Country of Origin: Goods listed in our catalogue may originate from non-EC source. Unless otherwise confirmed by us in writing, nothing in this document is to be taken as representative of the source of origin or manufacture or production of the goods or any part thereof.
• In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
Through this website, you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Rottner Security UK Ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
• Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Rottner Security UK Ltd takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
• Please ensure that the details you provide us with are correct and complete and inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering.
• Rottner Security UK Ltd reserves the right to refuse access to the website, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at our discretion.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Rottner Security UK Ltd.’s prior written consent.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
• All prices for goods and services paid by you in £ Sterling are at the price ruling on the date of order. Where we agree to trade with you in euro, we will specify a conversion rate and prices for goods and services paid for by you in euro shall normally be fixed in accordance with that conversion rate until the expiry of the then current price list. However, we reserve the right without prior notice to change prices at our absolute discretion in certain circumstances including, but not limited to, movements in exchange rates. Where we do this, we shall inform you by fax or mail of the applicable price when you place your order. Orders for goods placed on a scheduled delivery shall remain fixed for a minimum of 30 days from the date of receipt of the order by us.
• Value Added Tax: All prices and charges quoted and any associated fees are exclusive of Value Added Tax which will be added in accordance with prevailing legislation.
• Documentation: Single invoices are rendered.
• No binding contract will be created until we have accepted your order. Our waiver of any breach of any of these conditions of sale shall not in any way prejudice or affect the subsequent enforcement of the term and shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any subsequent breach.
• Any defects which under proper use appear in the Goods within a period of twelve months (or unless otherwise stated) after delivery and which are due to faulty materials, workmanship or design will be made good by us either by repair or, at our option, by replacement provided that the Goods or the defective parts thereof are returned to us, carriage paid and suitably packaged, within the twelve months period, together with a claim in writing which specifies the Invoice number and date of purchase of the Goods, the serial and batch numbers of the product (which can be found on the packaging or the product itself), and images showing the extent of damage. Software programs are supplied on the strict understanding that we do not warrant their functions to be free from defects or errors. No goods may be returned for credit unless previously agreed by us. Our sole obligation and your sole remedy under this provision are limited to the cost of repair or the replacement of the Goods supplied.
• All items (including without limitation software programs) added to or incorporated into the Goods by you must be removed from the Goods prior to return to us. We shall not be liable in respect of any loss or damage resulting from any such items not so removed being damaged and the return of the Goods by you will authorise us to remove such items from the Goods without liability.
• Our warranty is provided by us and accepted by you in substitution for all express or implied representations, conditions or warranties, statutory or otherwise, as to the state, quality, fitness for purpose or performance of the Goods (or any materials used in connection therewith) or the standard of workmanship and all such representations conditions and warranties are hereby excluded.
• Except for any liability which we may incur for death or personal injury resulting from negligence or under Part 1 of the Consumer Protection Act 1987, and save as provided in these conditions we shall not be liable in any way whatsoever whether in contract, in tort, in misrepresentation or under statute or common law or otherwise (whether caused by our negligence or otherwise) in respect of defects in the Goods or failure to correspond to specifications or sample or for any injury, damage or loss resulting from such defects or failure. In no event shall any breach of contract on our part or tort (including negligence) or failure of any kind on our part or that of our employees, agents or sub-contractors give rise to any liability for loss of revenue or loss of profits or any other consequential or indirect loss or damage arising from any cause whatsoever.
• Rottner Security UK Ltd retains ownership to the title of goods until paid for in full.
• All orders must be paid in full prior to despatch.
• For account customers settlement is due by 30 days following the invoicing, without any deductions whatsoever. Payment can be made, by transfer to Rottner Security UK Ltd
Our Bank details are:
IBAN: GB76 BARC 2045 7703 3458 82
Sort code: 20-45-77
Account number: 03345882
• We reserve the right to alter Sterling prices and Euro exchange rate without prior notification. If you wish to confirm the price of a product before placing an order please contact us.
• If you fail to make any payment on the due date then, without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to us, we shall be entitled to:
i) cancel the order or suspend further deliveries to you;
ii) Appropriate any payment made by you to such of the Goods (or the Goods supplied under any other order between us) as we may think fit (notwithstanding any purported appropriation by you); and
iii) charge you interest (both before and after any judgement) on the amount unpaid, at the rate of 3,5 % of the UK base rate per annum of the total invoice amount until payment in full is made (apart of a month being treated as a full month for the purpose of calculating interest). Invoices under these conditions of sale shall be in £ sterling.
For fixing and positioning please contact our partner:
Lichfieldsafe Safe Center
+44 (1543) 268631
• Although we take care to select only the most reputable carriers, all methods of delivery are subject to the operational performance of the carrier concerned and we cannot accept any responsibility or liability whatsoever for any carrier’s late delivery.
By visiting Rottner Security UK Ltd., you agree that the laws of the England and Wales, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Conditions of Use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and Rottner Security UK Ltd. or its associates.
Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to Rottner Security UK Ltd. or to products you purchase through Rottner Security UK Ltd. shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in Courts of England and Wales, except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate Rottner Security UK Ltd.s intellectual property rights, Rottner Security UK Ltd. may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in Courts of England and Wales, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts. Arbitration under this agreement shall be conducted under the rules then prevailing of the Courts of England and Wales. The arbitrators' award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under this Agreement shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Agreement, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.
Please review our other policies, such as our Shipping and Returns policy, posted on this site. These policies also govern your visit to Rottner Security UK Ltd. We reserve the right to make changes to our site, policies, and these Conditions of Use at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.