Rottner Atlas Fire Premium W 65 Fireproof Safe Key Lock
Only 5 left
Immediately available, delivery time 1-3 working days
Expected Delivery between Friday, 06.08 and Tuesday, 10.08
- The Rottner Atlas Fire Premium W range is an AiS approved safe, carrying the stamp of quality, it's great for use either within the home or the office environment.
- It comes in 2 different models with the option of a Key or Electronic Lock.
- Safety class of EN 1 making it a Euro Grade 1 Safe.
- The safe has been tested according to the guidelines of security class EN-1 and also offers 30 minutes of fire protection, for paper and it is very suitable for valuables and important documents.
- It has locking bolts on 3 sides, giving it protection from burglary attacks.
- Delivered with an internal safe as standard. Installation and operating instructions are included.
EN 1 according to ECB S EN 1 1143 1
Fire protection level
30 Minuten Leichter Feuerschutz für Dokumente nach EN 15659 BG
364 x 574 x 300
440 x 655 x 430
Outer Dimension Extension mm
Double-bit lock (incl. 2 keys)
Interior safe as standard
Door opening angle
Max. 180 ° opening angle, hinges on the outside
Number of floor drillings
Recommended insurance amount/security level
- £10,000 cash cover, £100,000 Valuables*
- Tested in Germany by ECB S
- Burglary Safety: EN 1143:1 and ECB S, Class 1
- Fire Resistance: LFS 30P
- (AiS Approved) By the Association of Insurance Surveyors
- High-Security Double Bitted Key Lock EN 1300 Class A supplied with 2 keys
- Also available with a High-Security Electronic Lock
- This model is equipped with a hand lever
- Supplied with 1 x shelf
- Number of folders: 6
- 1 x interior safe supplied with 2 keys
- Duble-walled safe made of high-quality steel
- Burglary proof for valuables and documents
- Fireproof safe, 30 minutes for paper
- Lock protected against drilling
- Three-sided sliding locking bolts with hidden hinges
- High-quality chromed fitting
- Double-walled door 88.4 mm
- The thickness of the body 40 mm
- Outside hinges, the door opens 180°
- 1 Year warranty
- Safe is able to be secured to the floor (1 hole drilled, Ø 12 mm)
- Installation and operating instructions are included
- Also available with Electronic Lock EN 1300 Class B
***Free Mainland UK delivery (1-3 days)
** By the folding handle the exterior depth increases by 60 mm
*Recommended insurance rating according to your insurance company
Safes less than 1000 kg must be anchored into a concrete floor.
We found other products you might like!