Rottner Atlas Fire Exclusiv Fireproof Safe Key Lock
6 - 8 Weeks Delivery Time
- The Rottner Atlas Fire Exclusiv safe is equipped with a key lock as standard, but it is also available with an electronic lock and it is perfect for home or office use.
- With white glossy colour, this model is a true gem that protects your most important documents not only from burglary but also from fire.
- The safe has been tested according to the guidelines of security class EN-1 and also offers 30 minutes of fire protection, for paper and it is very suitable for valuables and important documents.
- It has three-sided sliding locking bolts, offering protection from burglary attacks.
- Installation and operating instructions are included.
Fire protection level detail
30 minutes light fire protection for documents according to EN 15659 BG
EN 1 / VdS I 1143 1
Inner Dimension (mm)
364 x 574 x 300
Outer dimension (mm)
440 x 655 x 430
Outer Dimension Extension mm
Double-bit lock (incl. 2 keys)
Interior safe as standard
Height Interior Safe (mm)
Door opening angle
Max. 180 ° opening angle, hinges on the outside
Number of floor drillings
Floor drilling diameter (mm)
Recommended insurance amount/security level
- EN 1143-1 / VSÖ EN - 1
- LFS 30P according to EN 15659 BG, ECB-S
- High-Security Double Bitted Key Lock EN 1300 Class A supplied with 2 keys
- Also available with a High-Security Electronic Lock
- This model is equipped with a hand lever
- Supplied with 1 x shelf
- Number of folders: 6
- 1 x interior safe supplied with 2 keys
- Duble-walled safe made of high-quality steel
- Burglary proof for valuables and documents
- Fireproof safe, 30 minutes for paper
- Lock protected against drilling
- Three-sided sliding locking bolts with hidden hinges
- High-quality chromed fitting
- Double-walled door 62 mm
- The thickness of the body 24 mm
- Outside hinges, the door opens 180°
- 1 Year warranty
- Safe is able to be secured to the floor (1 hole drilled, Ø 15 mm)
- Installation and operating instructions are included
- Also available with Electronic Lock EN 1300 Class B
***Free Mainland UK delivery (1-3 days)
** By the folding handle the exterior depth increases by 50 mm
*Recommended insurance rating according to your insurance company
Safes less than 1000 kg must be anchored into a concrete floor.